6/17/2011 01:13:00 AM

First (mid) high-cal day of June....

In an effort to keep my metabolism up/increase it if it had fallen a bit... I decided to add some increased calorie days to June after my re feeding week from the fast was over...

Considering the results I've had this week even after increasing my intake by about 100 cals a day, EVERY DAY, I suspect increasing my cals by 300 or so for 2 days (thus a 100 cal increase each day for the week when averaged out) should be fine... but it's kinda scary...

Still, it's only one week. (though a critical one... almost over the halfway mark). If the experiment goes poorly, I will simply need to adjust my plan... Here's what I actually ate today. I didn't manage to make all the eggs and stuff because I woke up too late... still, close enough.


Things I noticed.... I was hungrier this morning/afternoon. I'm not sure if it's because I had so little protien at breakfast... but it made me nervous. I don't want to become COE again... and feeling hungry like that is a bit frightening, although usually binges have nothing to do with real hunger...

My energy fluctuated a lot more today than I think it normally does.... maybe? idk, it's hard for me to tell really. I felt it more than normal.

I feel nervous about only having a deficit of 1600ish. The absolute minimum I'll go for is 1500.... even next week which is to be 1200 cals each day... I'll have to up my exercise to get it to be 1500... but recently it's been closer to 1800 a day... so, to go down by 200 is kinda... idk, nerve racking. I REALLY WANT TO HIT THE HALFWAY MARK THIS WEEK. but I also want to keep losing... which means keeping my metabolism up however i can. Ugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment