5/09/2011 11:45:00 PM

a wrench in refeeding

I felt pretty sick after breakfast today, and didn't even make my oat bran oatmeal because I was so over full... which is crazy because all I had was 103g of spinach and 112g (while raw) egg whites... so, no fish for tomorrow. Until breakfast goes down easily I'm sticking with veggies + shakes for lunch/dinner. Tomorrow they will all be cooked though, cuz i'm out of the raw ones.

I remember reading somewhere that you should take as many days as you were on a fast to come out of one... I'm not sure if that's really necessary or not, but I do know that I am going to listen to my body and take solid food one step at a time. It's interesting... despite trying to add more food to my intake because of how I felt all morning I ended up skipping 1 whey shake today, so my total calories for the day were the same as they had been all last week... yesterday was only a 30 calorie increase... hmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment