5/18/2011 06:30:00 AM

Community

I've found a forum to join to chat about what I'm trying to do with other people. It's nice, and why I haven't made a detailed post here for a few days.

I was a lazy cow last night and didn't work out :( will need to make up both missed workouts this week tonight when I get home I guess. And I need to figure out what I'm doing for the future. Hopefully within two weeks I'll be back down to 8~9 hour days, which will let me get back into being serious about working out every day... as it is now though, I think I'll need to change to Power 90 phase 1/2 to increase the chances of me actually doing it each day since that takes less than 40 minutes.

I hope everything moved at least 2 lbs in the right direction this week. With the deficits I've been pulling, it ought to have done at least that :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment