4/21/2011 12:10:00 AM

Wednesdays = bad :(

Two negative posts in a row :( Oh well... Wednesdays are going to be my new rest day for exercise. it doesn't make much sense that Sunday, my least busy day EVERY WEEK be it.... if anything I should do twice the exercise on Sundays to make up for the lack of work-related activity. Wednesdays generally have me leaving my house by 7am which means I need to be up by 4:30 at the latest to exercise, shower, cook, iron... etc. and because of a weekly commitment I have each Wednesday I generally don't get home until 11:30 PM or later... so, it just isn't the best day to throw in the exercise.

I managed last week, but I am not going to push myself to do it this week because I was so tired driving home I nearly feel asleep a number of times... exercising when that tired doesn't bring about the best results... so, technically, I've skipped an unintended day... I will decide tomorrow if I record it or not as such, since I intend on not skipping Sunday, and never doing so again. What do you all think? I know a few people have been coming by... should it be a blotch on my record that I am changing my workout schedule?

I think it should be "punished" a little bit so here is my plan...

  • Thursday will be day 1 of each week. 
  • I will start week 2 over tomorrow BECAUSE of this change, which is really only important for tracking effectiveness...
  • if I am off on Wednesday, I will do interval run/jogging for at least 30 minutes and the core workout that came with my DVDs as the schedule only has me do it once a week if that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment