4/23/2011 08:07:00 AM

Easter Weekend

Thank goodness for holidays that cause places of business to close. Tomorrow will be my first day off in weeks. I also am working a very short day today as well so, I will be able to get a lot of backlogged daily intake posts up and write the post that will outline my first Protein supplemented fast.

Yesterday I was bad... I haven't calculated the exact number, but I'm 99% sure I ate less than 700 calories. I didn't feel hungry at all though, and it was much easier for me to go to bed because I wasn't overflowing with energy so late in the evening. It isn't a habit I want to get into, but it makes me feel a bit better about the week-long fast I'm going to be taking up. I did a water fast for 4 days a long time ago to cleanse, but that was shorter and I wasn't as active as I am now so I was a bit worried but now I think I should be able to manage it =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment