4/11/2011 09:07:00 AM

This is why I've failed so many times before...

I finished my first Brazilian Buttlift workout about 30 minutes ago. I then weakly went to the kitchen, cooked breakfast... fought back the urge to vomit about 10 times, and 20 minutes after having cooked breakfast I'm not even able to eat more than a bite per 3 minutes because it makes me feel sick. That good feeling your supposed to get after a workout? I often get this feeling instead. I think it's probably a combination of factors. I'm very out of shape for one. I'm in the middle of my menstrual cycle as well... Finally it must have something to do with this workout specifically, because I did NOT feel this way last week while running at all.

So, I guess I'll take it even EASIER during this first week in the workouts... focus more on learning the moves and go my own pace rather than follow the people in the video. Hopefully by the end of this week, I won't be half as weak as I am right now :(

Also, some bad news on my scale... I lost a pound and a half sense Friday (Yay!) but at least some of it was muscle mass ( :( ) From now on I will be weighing in on Sundays as they will be the last day of my workout week. I wanted to see where I was when I started this new workout for tracking reasons though.

1 comments:

tobf said...

90 minutes later and I almost feel normal... thank goodness for that. Sometimes the "sickness" lasts for the whole day.

Post a Comment