4/19/2011 11:52:00 PM

Eating late = bad idea :(

Places of employment should allow staff to take multiple meal breaks if their day is long enough... as it stands now, I generally end up having to eat my dinner at 9:30PM or later (after we close) because I cannot take two breaks... which really is getting to me :( Tonight I finished at 10:30 probably... maybe a bit before... and here I am at 11:40, knowing full well that I need to get up in less than 5 hours... but unable to fall asleep because I'm too hyped up from the food... *sigh*.

I don't think I used to be this effected by eating, but the last few years I've noticed when my blood sugar drops, and now I get energy bursts after eating. How odd... Oh well :( At least I can catch up on some of the backlog for Daily Intake I have to update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment