8/19/2011 09:31:00 AM

Wrap up of MC

Thursday's weigh in put me at 139.8. I am counting Wednesday (so what made my morning weigh-in on Thursday) as the last day of easing out as it was the first day I was back completely on what my normal eating routine is (ie. i had meat too...) From ease in to ease out I lost 10.8 lbs and 1 inch in most places. Not bad results at all. I also feel I have a *bit* of a stricter and more 'healthy' attitude towards food... what I mean to say is, I am going to make a conscious effort to avoid non-natural products as much as possible... and go for organic when I can.

That said, I have recently started drinking energy drinks again, and will be starting an ECA stack on Monday so... lol. well, that's why it's "as much as I can." I need to make a final push for September... so I can't go 100% natural yet. BUT, I hope to within the next two months or so.

Some people do the MC once every year (or even more often...) I don't think I will be one of them. It was hard, and it freaked a lot of people out... I can see myself doing it again though, just not as a regular thing. I think I will use it as a means to transition into something new. like... in my head, I think it would be nice to go 70% or so raw... or maybe 100% Paleo. Doing a MC as part of the transition would probably help... but I'm not ready for that yet. for one... I don't have the money... and I also am still too restrictive on calories/carbs/fats to do either of them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment