8/28/2011 02:58:00 AM

Falling apart at the seams (Health Issues.... )

In August...

  • I didn't have my period (3 months required before considered a problem... but still :( )
  • I greyed out once (lost clear vision, was about to faint but managed not to)
  • Woke up with a really bad cramp in my leg once, and almost a second time (managed to avoid it by drinking water and moving leg to better position for circulation)
  • Have felt woozy when standing up too fast many times
  • HR is <60 (BP is normal and HR is >50 so... not TERRIBLE, but not bad)
  • May have lost ability to poo without MASSIVE amounts of fiber, or aid from laxatives...
  • Had weird feelings in my back... maybe where my kidneys are? not sure :( 
  • Have started feeling like I'm in a 'fun house' whenever I pass by reflective surfaces... I can't see myself really.
    • will write more on this later... 

I'm not sure what to do over the next few days. I'll write about it more later, but wanted to make this update now :( 

1 comments:

ettie said...

hugs sweety. Its good that you are noticing these things so you can do something about it now. :)
hope youre okay.

Post a Comment