8/08/2011 11:14:00 AM

Day 7 - I know I can make it the whole 10 days...

--- and am wondering if I can/should sneak in a few more...

Day 7 went well. I still have most of 1 pint of maple syrup left too, so I feel like it would be reasonable to say "Oh, well, I still have some left, so I'm just going to extend it a few more days." at the same time, I do worry a little bit about vitamins/minerals... so maybe I shouldn't. Hmmm...

Was down to 147 when I weighed in today. Finally a loss that reflects on all parts of my scale, not just deep analysis. Only down 1 lb of fat though, so the rest was probably water (which I had gained during last weigh in). I hate water :( At least there is some result though... .5 a day, about the same as usual. I hope I am 145 by the end of this, will be able to get next reward if it stays that way for 1 week after (worried about regaining some once on solids again...)

Today is my day off. No big plans, as the weather is supposed to be crappy. I made up calories I didn't burn on day 5/6 yesterday, so at least that is good. Now I just have to keep myself ahead =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment