8/05/2011 10:05:00 AM

Day 4 - 7 mile walks are good!

...People suggesting you might have a problem are bad....

I only had 5 cups yesterday. Timing was kinda thrown off by a long walk I took in the afternoon and I didn't want to sleep on a glass of lemonade because in the evening they started giving me some tummy issues... I figure it's all the pepper lol.... I went for a walk, with an initial goal of burning 600 calories, but when I got to the 300 mark (time to turn around) I was in an odd place in the road that would be hard for me to find on google maps so I decided to continue to the next intersection so that I could figure out how far I had gone. Anyway, my deficit was over 1800 yesterday. Yippie, that is more like what I like to see on a daily basis...

One thing the MC is doing for me, and I'm not sure if it's good or not, is making me focus more on calories burned than any of the other activity stats I generally track (minutes moderate/vigorous activity... steps.... etc) I wonder if I should carry this on when I stop, or go back to making sure all goals are met. Hmmm... I mean, the most important one for loss is calories... but for health, the activity times are good to track, and if i track steps it will make me try to be more active during my workday... so idk, probably best to go back as I was. I may lower my burn goal to 2400 from 2500 though... not sure. Hmmm.

In other news, I got two comments from two people that make me worry about being discovered. I hate that COE/BED is something you can be blatant about... at least in the USA... since so many people engage in those behaviors at least sometimes, but restriction has to be hidden... and how losing weight to a point is admirable, but once people realize you want to lose more than what they think is "ideal" for you, it becomes something they can criticize. At least I'll get a meeting with a nutritionist out of one of these people's comments if I want one... which I may do once I reach GW6. They can tell me my REAL BMR which would be awesome to know... and maybe help me make a maintenance plan because I do want to stay at 125 for a while... I need to let my body relearn it's max size... and give it a break too so that if I do choose to lose in the future, it won't be so hard...

0 comments:

Post a Comment