3/24/2011 01:39:00 AM

Guiltless Flavor 1

Like most dieters out there, this isn't my first time round the block, so I have made up my own ways to combat cravings as most everyone has I'm sure. Generally, I find that my cravings revolve around flavor. Ask anyone about what they think about low cal food and one of the first things that will pop up into their mind is BLAND... And I believe this blandness is a big stumbling block for many people.... so, this is the first post among many which will be dedicated to finding flavor you can savor without the guilt :D

Salad Dressings


Per 2-tablespoon serving: 37 calories; 2 g fat ( 0 g sat , 1 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 4 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 303 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.

Recipe here








Per 2-tablespoon serving: 19 calories; 1 g fat ( 0 g sat , 1 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 99 mg sodium; 59 mg potassium.

Recipie here 






0 comments:

Post a Comment