7/10/2012 09:53:00 AM

Still can't weigh in...

Urgh! Despite having 30g of fibre yesterday, no love this morning in the lady's room so... I can't weigh in, which is making me nervous. I think I'll have to take some laxatives tonight... fucking hate this shit, but the damage of seeing my body weight + waste will just be too high...

All I can think about, all I have thought about the last two hours, is how full I feel even though I haven't had anything yet today. So tempted to fast, but that is for tomorrow... must stick with the plan. *ugh ugh ugh*. Worst part is, a BM will happen today... just not in time for me to weigh in...

in the mean time, I think I will measure my waist/hips/bust to see if there has been any progress... mathematically I should have lost ~5lbs of fat by now since the last measurement, and that was when I wanted to use the tape measure next anyway.
...

-.75" from bust
-.75" from waist
-1.0" from hips

so... down roughly 1 size in about 2 weeks. Wish I knew the fat% and weight... but at least that's something!

Time to go run! Guess I'll do my pilates tonight after work since I'll need to cook once I'm done. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment