8/13/2012 10:46:00 PM

Missing purple...

Binged... purged (but not enough - lost ketosis thus the title) on Sunday. It was disgusting... I was running the shower to help cover up the noise and decided I might as well just go about it in there (i've read of others doing the same)... didn't think to bring something in with me to catch it all in... though after a little I did... so yeah, not giving any tips on how to go about making yourself vomit (not good enough at it anyway to give anything useful, but I never would anyway....) but I will say this - don't think it will go down the drain... if you decide to purge in the shower, bring a bucket or something.

Told myself last month that as long as I don't try to do this more than 2x a month I'm ok with it... results are so shit anyway that it really isn't worth it... and so long as I stay at that limit or below I doubt I'll ever get good enough at it for it to be so... just going to do my best to stick with restricting. Bulimia is so unappealing anyway... I never want to turn to that 100%. AN B/P Subtype wouldn't be *so* bad, but restriction subtype > all.... so time to get in gear fatass...

Been going over calories nearly every day by at least 200 (so 700-800 instead of 500-600). If  I can't get myself back in the swing of <600 by Thursday I think I'll plan up to 800 now even though it's early... better to plan, and eat safe things than not and eat shit. *sigh* maybe after a week of 800 I'll be strong enough to go down lower again, depending on where weight is...

3 comments:

Patti said...

I used to work at one of the hospitals in my town. One of the fun things I had to do was take bodies of DOA down to the morgue. Too many young people. Two things I will never do again because of that job: 1.ride on a motorcycle, and 2.self-induced vomiting.
Being thin as a blade slicing through the air is a wonderful thing, but it all counts for nothing if you aren't around to enjoy the weightlessness. be safe ... people care about you more than you may realise. {patti}

Patti said...

{this one is meant to be private, but if you need to publish it, that's ok} Right after I made my last comment, I thought "Oh crap, I'm coming off like some interfering condescending preachy old biddy" but I couldn't see how to erase it. Anyway, I apologise -- I've no right to go about telling other people how to run their lives, especially an -adult- who is obviously intelligent and educated. Instead I'll just say "rooting for you, and wishing you all the best". {patti}

Ava said...

I guess I never really thought about it going down the drain either.... I just assumed it would. Good to know though. Im actually disgusted by the thought of purging in a toilet, and the sink doesnt give me the option of bending over really..... so I end up using a trashcan w/plastic bag in it. Still gross but better I guess. Do you feel like you are binging more often? Or maybe it just feels like more since you have started purging.... I really don't want you to fall into a cycle :(

Post a Comment