- I also have to weigh in...
- run/do weight lifting before I go...
- Get some meat ready for making into jerky!
- Measure out at least one veggie bag (for the day)
- make sure to bring something for a friend of mine in the city who I will meet after my appointment at the visa office (we are meeting specifically to make this trade)
- hopefully find out a cheaper way to ship shit to my new home... right now I'm looking at between 500-1000 US and that's just not an amount I readily have.
What else... Oh, so... I speak the language of the country I am going to (somewhat... not perfect). I found a diet blogging community (not EDed) they have... and have started posting there. Kinda fun to write about (some of) this sort of stuff in another language!
Guess I should sleep. Busy busy day!
p.s. joining this challenge on another blog. Hoping that linking it might drive more relevant traffic my way :3 She has 400+ followers (JEALOUS) I'd love to be worth following to that many people. Then again, she's tiny and I'm not. (About to find out actually I guess... this is an update just before my weigh in!)