2/01/2012 10:18:00 AM

Weigh in

Well, I weighed in today for the first time in 16 days... not a happy result. My weight weight is about the same it was 16 days ago, which is... good? I mean, I wasn't working on losing so it's good i haven't gained. BUT, my fat content is WAY TO HIGH. disgustingly high. 136.8... so, to get to lw i need to lose 11.1 lbs.... BUT ... 32.7 lbs of FAT OMG. I must be <20 to be happy... so 12.8 lbs need to go byebye, which is actually challenging but doable in one month so that's my goal. No FUCKING UP allowed this month. Reward for achieving this goal will be 1 meal with friends where I can go out and drink. A little rice will be allowed... maybe I'll go to a Mongolian hot-pot place... it's mostly veggies and meat, which is my safe list anyway. This meal, and this is a rule I intend to keep up from now on... will be followed by a 36 hr fast (I won't eat at all the next day). Which will then be followed by a 6 day protien fast most likely, as I'll probably still be aiming to lose. Yay! I already feel like I'm back on track.

Weigh in days this month will be Wednesdays and Saturdays.

LOVE YOU ALL, time to burn calories -------- weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment